After my game design studies at Mediacollege Amsterdam I co-founded a game design company where we developed concepts for mobile platforms, iOS and Android.
- Working with my first customer
- Experience in running a small scale operation
- Experience in running a company
Cruden – Modelling Monaco environment for race simulators
As an Intern Environment Designer at Cruden I designed 3D environment props and the level designs for race tracks simulated within a vehicle control systems.
- Recreated buildings and props for the Monaco race track with 3D Studio Max
- Learned to be efficient with computer resources while keeping it’s limits in mind
- Unified style in UI, manuals and marketing materials
Tropenmuseum – Resource allocation game & 3D assets
At Mediacollege Amsterdam I modeled 3D assets for a game project for the Tropenmuseum Amsterdam. The 3D assets were part of a resource allocation game. Where 4 players had to allocate limited medical resources and make moral decisions in a 3rd world country.
MediaLAB – Public space interactive game
As an Intern Game Designer at MediaLAB Amterdam, I designed the gameplay, user interaction and graphical content of an interactive game. The participants had to walk into a photo booth where they pressed a big button to digitize their face. Outside the booth they could use a huge joystick to control their own very familiar face in an exciting game of PAC-MAN. This game was projected onto the wall of a library in a public space in Munster, Germany.
- Crowd-based user interaction
- Full and fool proof design
- Highly complicated projection with multiple projectors and low light scenarios